2009 Comicon T-Shirt Art

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25 5:17 AM
      You know what the best part of my job is?? I, who have no discernable talent to speak of, get to surround myself with extremely talented people. Case in point. I just posted in the Photos the full color version of our 2009 Comicon T-Shirt. The artwork is by a pair of gentlemen that I am blessed to call friends, Glenn Klimeck who provided the pencils and Koa Beam who digitally inked and colored the piece. Check it out in the board photos and I think you'll be every bit as impressed as I am. I can't wait to wear one of these.

      P.A.T.
    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25 5:40 AM
        Wow, that really is sweet.  Love those colors!