Toy Show

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
      Is anyone going to the toy show on Dec. 3-4?

      I'm going to see Barry "Greg Brady" Williams. LOL
      Not to sure about Arnold Horshak though.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
          Well, I got Barry's CD of "I'm the real Greg Brady" (parody of Slim
          Shady), I would like to have autographed.
          Depending on what they are charging, I'll probably get Horshack also.

          Too bad Screech wasn't going to be there. ;) LOL

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
          wrote:

          > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of the two. I cant get
          the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both got
          their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

          > Comic
          book Comic book
          store Comic book
          artist
          Comic book cover
          Comic book for sale Dc
          comic
          book

          Service.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
            LMAO  id be there for sure, just to stir shit...... have a good thanksgiving.

            wrote:

            > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of   the two. I cant get
            the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show.  they both got
            their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

            >                                                         Comic
            book                                          Comic book
            store                                          Comic book
            artist
                       Comic book cover
            Comic book for sale                                          Dc
            comic
            book

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------

            may be the world."

            > ---------------------------------
            >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

          • collector1204
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
              i called today for a table to sell some bowen statues and comics but
              was sold out. i didnt know i woudl be able to go till this week. oh
              well
              if anyone is not goin and has atable reserved please let me know ill
              take it
              wrote:

              > LMAO id be there for sure, just to stir shit...... have a good
              thanksgiving.

              > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Well, I got Barry's CD
              of "I'm the real Greg Brady" (parody of Slim
              > Shady), I would like to have autographed.
              > Depending on what they are charging, I'll probably get Horshack
              also.

              > Too bad Screech wasn't going to be there. ;) LOL
              >
              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of the two. I cant
              get
              > the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both
              got
              > their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

              > > Comic
              > book Comic book
              > store Comic book

              artist

              > Comic book
              cover
              > Comic book for sale Dc
              > comic

              book

              > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
              of
              > Service.
              > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > >

              > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
              just
              > may be the world."
              > >
              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it
              free.

              > Comic
              book Comic book
              store Comic book
              artist
              Comic book cover
              Comic book for sale Dc
              comic
              book

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------

              may be the world."

              > ---------------------------------

            • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 27, 2005
                Greetings!

                For anyone going to the toy show, I am looking for
                some Muppets figures, and the Muppet Backstage Playset.
                But it's 3-4 hours for me to drive to PITT. So if interested
                can someone either call me, buy for me and ship to me, or
                send me an email Saturday night and I can decide if I want
                to drive out to the show.

                Thanks,
                Chad