Re: question???

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hey Wildstorm,

      (is wildstorm a Legion of Superheroes reference or something else. Just wondering, I'm like the biggest Legion fan in the world.)

      Anyway, you can see the layout of the Convention Hall if you click on the Registration Link on the website. There is a pdf of the Hall. I haven't had an opportunity to map out the Panel Rooms yet, but they are directly through the large opening at the back of the hall.

      There are three medium sized Panel Rooms. (Like the Monroe Rooms were in the old location but bigger) and a HUGE Room that is bigger than the old Showroom used to be. I'll have to draw up a map of the rooms soon because I'm in the middle of the Convention Newspaper as we speak and I wanted to include a map with the schedule of events, (which I'll also be posting soon.)

      Thanks

      PATRICK

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
        OOOOPS, Hey Wildstorm, Ignore my Legion question. I was thinking Wildfire not Wildstorm. ("OH YEAH PAT, your a huge Legion Fan, and you don't even know the character's names!!??")

        Sorry just haven't had my coffee yet this morning.

        P.A.T.

        > Hey Wildstorm,
        >
        > (is wildstorm a Legion of Superheroes reference or something else. Just wondering, I'm like the biggest Legion fan in the world.)
        >
        > Anyway, you can see the layout of the Convention Hall if you click on the Registration Link on the website. There is a pdf of the Hall. I haven't had an opportunity to map out the Panel Rooms yet, but they are directly through the large opening at the back of the hall.
        >
        > There are three medium sized Panel Rooms. (Like the Monroe Rooms were in the old location but bigger) and a HUGE Room that is bigger than the old Showroom used to be. I'll have to draw up a map of the rooms soon because I'm in the middle of the Convention Newspaper as we speak and I wanted to include a map with the schedule of events, (which I'll also be posting soon.)
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > PATRICK
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "wildstorm3" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Anyway that we can get a map of the layout of the show floor??? I think since it is in a new place, it would help to let people know where stuff is, i.e. the artists alley, rooms where discussions are, vendors area, etc.

      • wildstorm3
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
          thx, sorry. last time i checked it was a while ago and didn't know it was updated.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
            its ok. Its actually from the Jim Lee company from Image, now DC.

            > OOOOPS, Hey Wildstorm, Ignore my Legion question. I was thinking Wildfire not Wildstorm. ("OH YEAH PAT, your a huge Legion Fan, and you don't even know the character's names!!??")
            >
            > Sorry just haven't had my coffee yet this morning.
            >
            > P.A.T.
            >
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey Wildstorm,
            > >
            > > (is wildstorm a Legion of Superheroes reference or something else. Just wondering, I'm like the biggest Legion fan in the world.)
            > >
            > > Anyway, you can see the layout of the Convention Hall if you click on the Registration Link on the website. There is a pdf of the Hall. I haven't had an opportunity to map out the Panel Rooms yet, but they are directly through the large opening at the back of the hall.
            > >
            > > There are three medium sized Panel Rooms. (Like the Monroe Rooms were in the old location but bigger) and a HUGE Room that is bigger than the old Showroom used to be. I'll have to draw up a map of the rooms soon because I'm in the middle of the Convention Newspaper as we speak and I wanted to include a map with the schedule of events, (which I'll also be posting soon.)
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > >
            > > PATRICK
            > >
            > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "wildstorm3" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Anyway that we can get a map of the layout of the show floor??? I think since it is in a new place, it would help to let people know where stuff is, i.e. the artists alley, rooms where discussions are, vendors area, etc.

          • Andrew Harmon
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
              Not a problem :)