So they brought him back...

  • wildstorm3
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2009
      was only a matter of time when Steve Rogers returned.
    • Nathan Hill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2009
        Not a big surprise, being a comics reader for a long long time.  Especially since there is a Cap movie in the works, you have to have the most known version of the character in the comic when the movie hits.

        I had to cut Cap a few years ago, due to to finances, but I really liked Brubaker on the book.  I don't have any problems with Steves return at all though.  Even Bucky's return from the "dead" has been awesome.  Too bad the same can't be said for Jason Todd...ugh, I wish Superboy-Prime had never punched that wall....

        was only a matter of time when Steve Rogers returned.