Re: [pittscomicon] Dawn of the Dead. whoopeeeee

  • Donald Hargnett
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
      I'd rather see the ticket price go down. Of all the guest they've had,
      Frank Cho was the only one I actually talked to. I'd rather pay $10 to
      get in and pay extra for the guests if you want to see them. Better
      yet cut down the guests and get more dealers. How many tables selling
      the Paris Hilton videos do we really need?