Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Events, Gaming Movie Room

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
      i have been to some shows that along with us cosplay guys, btw i have a new one to show off some of you have probly seen it at the pgh toy show, anywho the shows have also had displays and/or contests for diorama's or custom toys made from other toys....if you follow me?

      -bart

      In a message dated 6/11/2009 10:09:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, patlqp@... writes:

      Hey while we are on the subject of Events. Let me open up this discussion to all of you. What kind of events would you all like to see. Is there something you've seen at another show that you'd like to see us do? Is there something you have a particular interest in? I can't promise you anything, but I am curious about what you guys would like to see and if it's feasable maybe we can looking into adding stuff to our schedule on your recommendation.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
        i think i just puked in my mouth a lil bit

        lol  jk jk

        In a message dated 6/11/2009 11:28:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:

        You my friend havent seen anything  until I place  the banana hammock on and jump into the oil, Ive been told, its a sight for the ages.