Artist Alley Newbie

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      Just got back from dropping of my registration with Renee to be in Artist Alley for this year's Comicon.

      I now look to remove the egg that has just filled my pants!

      Anyhoo, in addition to the things I'm looking to offer, the wife and I are trying to get stuff together to help out kids with diabetes. So keep an eye out for announcements on that.

      Don, I hope I didn't get in over my head! You warned me ;)

      Andrew