Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Events, Gaming Movie Room

  • Don Pedicini Jr.
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
      Yes I would plus I think Allison, Brian Kong, and Sean Pence and Tod Smith would do it.....

      Don Pedicini Jr.
      www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
        You my friend havent seen anything  until I place  the banana hammock on and jump into the oil, Ive been told, its a sight for the ages.

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
          I did some sketch cards back in the day, if anyone can tell me which set, I will oil wrestle you or a No Prize, Prize!

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
            i have been to some shows that along with us cosplay guys, btw i have a new one to show off some of you have probly seen it at the pgh toy show, anywho the shows have also had displays and/or contests for diorama's or custom toys made from other toys....if you follow me?

            -bart

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
              i think i just puked in my mouth a lil bit

              lol  jk jk