Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Events, Gaming Movie Room

  • Joe Patrick
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
      That was the only additional thing that I could think or beyond what normally is done.  Have some type of mixer where the fans could get together and any of the guests that would be so inclined while 'off the clock' of the con floor.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
        How about a panel with sketch card artists since that is an up and coming thing...

        Don Pedicini Jr.
        www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
          Don, a sketch card panel is a great idea. We have a lot of sketch card artists on hand. I assume you'd be willing to participate if we added it.

          Dugger, I'll try to set aside sometime for a board member meet and greet. (But, I'm relatively sure no one wants to see you oil wrestler, but I could be wrong.)

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Don Pedicini Jr." <imajicastudio@...> wrote:

          > How about a panel with sketch card artists since that is an up and coming thing...
          >
          > Don Pedicini Jr.
          >
          > www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

        • Shawn Williams
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
            I've spoken with other podcasters & comic folks about this. We were
            going to try for this year, but with the location changes and lack of
            one central hotel we put it off till next - we want to do a roast of
            various comic personalities. We've got a good rapport with a number of
            them, and I think this would be a fun event (at least for the adults)
            to do after the show. Next year we'll try and get it set up in a
            central location and invite everyone, it should be a fun time.

            Shawn

            On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:07 AM, comiconguy<patlqp@...> wrote:

            > Hey while we are on the subject of Events. Let me open up this discussion to
            > all of you. What kind of events would you all like to see. Is there
            > something you've seen at another show that you'd like to see us do? Is there
            > something you have a particular interest in? I can't promise you anything,
            > but I am curious about what you guys would like to see and if it's feasable
            > maybe we can looking into adding stuff to our schedule on your
            > recommendation.

          • Don Pedicini Jr.
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
              Yes I would plus I think Allison, Brian Kong, and Sean Pence and Tod Smith would do it.....

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                You my friend havent seen anything  until I place  the banana hammock on and jump into the oil, Ive been told, its a sight for the ages.

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                  I did some sketch cards back in the day, if anyone can tell me which set, I will oil wrestle you or a No Prize, Prize!

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                    i have been to some shows that along with us cosplay guys, btw i have a new one to show off some of you have probly seen it at the pgh toy show, anywho the shows have also had displays and/or contests for diorama's or custom toys made from other toys....if you follow me?

                    -bart

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                      i think i just puked in my mouth a lil bit

                      lol  jk jk