Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Events, Gaming Movie Room

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
      ORRRRRR
      lets get this group together in one room

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
        That was the only additional thing that I could think or beyond what normally is done.  Have some type of mixer where the fans could get together and any of the guests that would be so inclined while 'off the clock' of the con floor.

        lets get this group together in one room

        Hey while we are on the subject of Events. Let me open up this discussion to all of you. What kind of events would you all like to see. Is there something you've seen at another show that you'd like to see us do? Is there something you have a particular interest in? I can't promise you anything, but I am curious about what you guys would like to see and if it's feasable maybe we can looking into adding stuff to our schedule on your recommendation.

      • Don Pedicini Jr.
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
          How about a panel with sketch card artists since that is an up and coming thing...

          Don Pedicini Jr.
          www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
            Don, a sketch card panel is a great idea. We have a lot of sketch card artists on hand. I assume you'd be willing to participate if we added it.

            Dugger, I'll try to set aside sometime for a board member meet and greet. (But, I'm relatively sure no one wants to see you oil wrestler, but I could be wrong.)

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Don Pedicini Jr." <imajicastudio@...> wrote:

            > How about a panel with sketch card artists since that is an up and coming thing...
            >
            > Don Pedicini Jr.
            >
            > www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

          • Shawn Williams
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
              I've spoken with other podcasters & comic folks about this. We were
              going to try for this year, but with the location changes and lack of
              one central hotel we put it off till next - we want to do a roast of
              various comic personalities. We've got a good rapport with a number of
              them, and I think this would be a fun event (at least for the adults)
              to do after the show. Next year we'll try and get it set up in a
              central location and invite everyone, it should be a fun time.

              Shawn

              On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:07 AM, comiconguy<patlqp@...> wrote:

              > Hey while we are on the subject of Events. Let me open up this discussion to
              > all of you. What kind of events would you all like to see. Is there
              > something you've seen at another show that you'd like to see us do? Is there
              > something you have a particular interest in? I can't promise you anything,
              > but I am curious about what you guys would like to see and if it's feasable
              > maybe we can looking into adding stuff to our schedule on your
              > recommendation.

            • Don Pedicini Jr.
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                Yes I would plus I think Allison, Brian Kong, and Sean Pence and Tod Smith would do it.....

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                  You my friend havent seen anything  until I place  the banana hammock on and jump into the oil, Ive been told, its a sight for the ages.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                    I did some sketch cards back in the day, if anyone can tell me which set, I will oil wrestle you or a No Prize, Prize!

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                      i have been to some shows that along with us cosplay guys, btw i have a new one to show off some of you have probly seen it at the pgh toy show, anywho the shows have also had displays and/or contests for diorama's or custom toys made from other toys....if you follow me?

                      -bart

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 11, 2009
                        i think i just puked in my mouth a lil bit

                        lol  jk jk