Dawn of the Dead. whoopeeeee

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
      Glad to see the powers that be listen to us.
      Once again (for the 80'th time) the folks from the Dawn of the Dead,
      will be appearing.

      Hasn't everybody that lives here, gotten these people by now?
      Are they going to sit and pout around, because hardly anyone goes up
      to see them?

      Give us a break, and maybe take that money and get somebody new for a
      change.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
          I'd rather see the ticket price go down. Of all the guest they've had,
          Frank Cho was the only one I actually talked to. I'd rather pay $10 to
          get in and pay extra for the guests if you want to see them. Better
          yet cut down the guests and get more dealers. How many tables selling
          the Paris Hilton videos do we really need?