Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Stan Lee Info Now Online

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2009
      I talked to Jim Balent last year, and what from he had told me, he said that he'll be at PittsComicon next year in 2010!
      So, Balent fans you won't have very long to wait after September is over!
      ~L.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 8, 2009
        Thanks to all that replied (Lisa, D Griff, wildstorm)!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

        > I talked to Jim Balent last year, and what from he had told me, he said that he'll be at PittsComicon next year in 2010!
        > So, Balent fans you won't have very long to wait after September is over!
        > ~L.
      • wildstorm3
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2009
          No prob. That's what we are here for.
          I'm glad to see Jamal Igle returning. When he was here 4 years ago, he drew the first sketch I ever received at a show, Firestorm. Great fast sketch done in about 1 minute.