Re: Stan Lee Info Now Online

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2009
      Hey P.A.T.

      Stan's appearance is great news! Any info on the cover to the Program Book (being signed by Mr. Lee)... will it have a cover featuring classic Marvel characters? Maybe have Ron Frenz do spidey, Hulk, FF, etc - or even ARTHUR SUYDAM or ADAM HUGHES!

      How about getting some Marvel's 60's artists for the show... people like Joe Sinnott, Dick Ayers, John Romita?

      Also, any chance that Jim Balent and Tim Vigil are returning this year?

      Thanks
    • D Griff
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 7, 2009
        Not P.A.T. but I talked to Holly G! Jim's wife and they won't be there this year ,
        .

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 7, 2009
          At the last show as I was talking to Holly G! she said that her and Jim attend the Pittsburgh con every other year. So maybe next year...

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

          > Not P.A.T. but I talked to Holly G! Jim's wife and they won't be there this year ,
          > .

        • Lisa Davis
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 7, 2009
            I talked to Jim Balent last year, and what from he had told me, he said that he'll be at PittsComicon next year in 2010!
            So, Balent fans you won't have very long to wait after September is over!
            ~L.

            At the last show as I was talking to Holly G! she said that her and Jim attend the Pittsburgh con every other year. So maybe next year...

            --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:

            > Not P.A.T. but I talked to Holly G! Jim's wife and they won't be there this year ,
            > .

          • Anthony
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 8, 2009
              Thanks to all that replied (Lisa, D Griff, wildstorm)!

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

              > I talked to Jim Balent last year, and what from he had told me, he said that he'll be at PittsComicon next year in 2010!
              > So, Balent fans you won't have very long to wait after September is over!
              > ~L.
            • wildstorm3
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 8, 2009
                No prob. That's what we are here for.
                I'm glad to see Jamal Igle returning. When he was here 4 years ago, he drew the first sketch I ever received at a show, Firestorm. Great fast sketch done in about 1 minute.