Re: [pittscomicon] Re: The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 2, 2009
      Pat,

      Happy to help. So does that mean we should keep a lid on him coming until it's released on the site or can we start spreading the news?

      On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:29 PM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:

      Thank You Andrew.

      I hope to have all the information by the end of the week, which I will post here, on the website and throughout the cosmos.

      P.A.T.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

      > "He will be charging a signing fee. This fee will be based on his standard
      > signing fee and as soon as the details are finalized we will be releasing
      > all that information."
      >
      > There ya go :)
      >

      > On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:03 PM, George Wiggins <gcwiggs@...> wrote:
      >

      > > I HAVE A QUESTION. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET A SIGNATURE FROM STAN LEE?
      > > JUST IN CASE I GO, I'D LIKE TO KNOW.

    • wildstorm3
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 4, 2009
        Who's Stan Lee????