Re: [pittscomicon] The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

  • Chris Underwood
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 1, 2009
      tee hee

      On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 12:21 AM, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

      What are you 13?

      --- On Mon, 6/1/09, Chris Underwood <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:

      From: Chris Underwood <chrisunderwood151@...>
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:14 PM

      Your mom dosen't seem to mind.
      NUFF SAID INFINITY!!!
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!

      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:56 PM, D Griff <bear100_1999@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Does your mommy know you use such language? Using words like that just shows how ignorant you really are. Now thats NUFF SAID!!!!

      From: Chris Underwood <chrisunderwood151@ gmail.com>
      To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:20 AM

      Do you know how many books per person he will be able to sign?

      Thanks,
      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@verizon. net> wrote:

      Hey Folks,

      I was happy to see nobody spilled the beans yet, because anyone that attended the PITTSBURGH COMIC & COLLECTIBLE SHOW on Sunday would have had a preview of our big news, so here it is,

      STAN LEE
      Saturday Only
      Signing for 5 Hours!
      in the words of the immortal legend, "Nuff Said."

      I'll have the info up on the website by the end of the week with all the details, but for now I have to say we are "STOAKED"

      Talk to you later in the week,

      P.A.T.

    • wildstorm3
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 4, 2009