[pittscomicon] 2006 GUESTS

  • Robbie Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2005
      Just wondering if anyone has heard any updates on the guest list for next
      year's con.

      I love the Pittsburgh con, but the Toronto Comicon and Motor City Comic Con
      weekends are fairly close by. They are already announcing their guests,
      including a Batman TV reunion at Motor City. If people have to make
      choices, I'd hope we could see who's on the guest lists at all three before
      making that decision.

      Thanks!

      Robbie
      Canton, Ohio