Re: The PROMISED BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

  • wildstorm3
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 1, 2009
      I was wondering the same thing about the limit of the comics. I rememberat my first show I attended (4 yrs. ago) and Bendis was attending. I was 5th in line and it still took me 45 minutes to get 2 books signed because the guy that was 3rd in line had 2 LONG BOXES full of comics. I feel that ihere should be a limit (say 10) but unlimited visits. If you have 100 comics you want signed. Stand in line 10 times. This way the line keeps moving. And even if you get 80 comics signed, that's 80 more comics signed than you began with.

      DUGGER, how dare you say, "relax a little, its just comics". JUST COMICS!!!!! LOL

      > Im seeing both parties point on this, but its goin to far, relax a little, its just comics, i say that lightly simply because Ive been collecting 36 years and not once has a comic saved me...lol
      > OR......
      > Steel Cage Match at the CON! Keep The profanities to a minimum

    • wildstorm3
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 4, 2009
        Who's Stan Lee????

        LOL MADE YOU LOOK!!!