Re: feeling kind of ripped off

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2005
      I only posted this once. Not sure why it came up as many times it
      did.
      Glitches happen, it's the internet.
      You DO know, you don't have to read every post?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
      <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

      > Would someone please shut this guy up? All he ever seems to do is
      > talk about how he's gonna get his Evil Dead DVD signed at Geghis
      > Con. it's getting annoying.
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I might go to Genghis Con, to get Tom Sullivan to sign my Evil
      > Dead
      > > DVD booklet, and maybe the people from Bubba Ho_tep to sign my
      DVD
      > > cover, but other than that don't know anyone else, besides
      > Jasmine,
      > > and already met her.
      > >
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
      > > <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Genghis Con doesn't look too bad. I might check it out. The
      only
      > > > people I wouldn't mind meeting are Gunnar Hansen and Jasmine
      St.
      > > > Clair.
      > > >
      > > > I just checked out the Chiller Theatre site myself. I wish
      there
      > > was
      > > > some way I could make it. A lot of wrestlers are gonna be
      there,
      > > > including RVD of all people. Man, it makes me so mad that I
      > can't
      > > go.
      > > >

      > > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\"
      > Wilson"

      > > > Monstervision...

      > and
      > > there
      > > > hasn't
      > > years
      > > > now.
      > > Lewis
      > > > making a
      > Texas
      > > > Chainsaw
      > > > (Monstervision, The
      Scream
      > > > Queen Brinke
      Claire
      > > > ("Swamp
      > > > Dave Nestler
      > > more!
      > > > The fest
      > awaited
      > > > horror

      PA,
      > > > November

      > limited
      > > > number of
      > but
      > > > only for a

      > > the
      > > > door),

      > > > contact us

    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2005
        I just found out I can delete messages.
        So I deleted the other 2..
        Sorry to everyone, didn't mean to annoy anyone.

        If someone had bothered looking, the repeat messages were all timed at
        the exact same time, but I guess some people are perfect.