Re: New poll for pittscomicon

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
      Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
      figure. :)

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
        pittscomicon group:

        who do you not want to see this year?

        o Dawn of the Dead people
        o Johnny Valiant

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
          how about neither!

          Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the

          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
            LOL Dugger,
            That's what I was going to post.
            There should have been that 3rd option.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
            wrote:

            > how about neither!
            >
            > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > pittscomicon group:
            >
            > who do you not want to see this year?
            >
            > o Dawn of the Dead people
            > o Johnny Valiant

            > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
            Groups
            > web site listed above.
            >
            > Thanks!

            > Comic
            book Comic book
            store Comic book
            artist
            Comic book cover
            Comic book for sale Dc
            comic
            book

            Service.

            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
              pittscomicon group:

              I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

              o To buy stuff
              o To sell stuff
              o To meet/interact with the artists
              o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
              o To attend the charity auction
              o For the poker tournament
              o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
              o To try and build my business/reputation
              o To ogle the ladies
              o To ogle the dudes

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 29 , May 8, 2006
                pittscomicon group:

                What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                o great
                o nice
                o ok
                o needs work
                o oh my god that's bad

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • Kirisawa Fuko
                Message 7 of 29 , May 9, 2006
                  Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                  we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                  went/was run?

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  > pittscomicon group:
                  >
                  > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                  Comicon

                  > o great
                  > o nice
                  > o ok
                  > o needs work
                  > o oh my god that's bad

                  > web site listed above.
                  >
                  > Thanks!

                • MTB
                  Message 8 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                    > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                    > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                    > went/was run?
                    >
                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                    > > pittscomicon group:
                    > >
                    > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                    > Comicon
                    > >
                    > > o great
                    > > o nice
                    > > o ok
                    > > o needs work
                    > > o oh my god that's bad

                    > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                    Groups
                    > > web site listed above.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks!

                    what u saw
                  • MTB
                    Message 9 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                      > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                      > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                      > went/was run?
                      >
                      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                      > > pittscomicon group:
                      > >
                      > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                      > Comicon
                      > >
                      > > o great
                      > > o nice
                      > > o ok
                      > > o needs work
                      > > o oh my god that's bad

                      > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                      Groups
                      > > web site listed above.
                      > >
                      > > Thanks!

                      what u saw
                    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                        pittscomicon group:

                        would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                        o yes once a month
                        o yes twice a month
                        o no
                        o depends

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jul 27 8:02 PM
                          pittscomicon group:

                          Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                          But shows interest....

                          o Hell Yeah!
                          o No Way!
                          o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                            pittscomicon group:

                            Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                            o Not his best work
                            o Too cartoonish
                            o Ok but could have been better
                            o Great!!!
                            o Bad colors

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • Anthony
                            Message 13 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                              I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                              The colored version:
                              http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de