HOTEL RADISSON M.I.A.?????

  • Adam Talley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
      Folks, ADAM TALLEY here... guest at the upcoming show in September. Will be my 3rd year there and looking forward to it! Pitts con is my favorite of the year.

      I went to reserve hotel at Radisson but the website and phone number says they no longer own that hotel. What gives? Is the "official" hotel of the con moved? I can't miss out on the parties/karaoke! I need that to make my Pittsburgh Con experience 100% awesome like always!

      Anyone got any clues as to whats going on?

    • Shawn Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
        I had thought they were simply MIA while they were getting renovations
        done and would be back online "soon." Not sure if someone more local
        knows better info, though?