Re: [pittscomicon] New poll for pittscomicon

  • Philip Herzog
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
      Bruce Campbell
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 5:05 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] New poll for pittscomicon

      Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
      pittscomicon group:

      What actor would you guys like to see?

        o Robert Englund
        o Ken Kirzinger
        o Bruce Campbell
        o Ernie Hudson
        o Harold Ramis

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
        Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
        figure. :)

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
          pittscomicon group:

          who do you not want to see this year?

          o Dawn of the Dead people
          o Johnny Valiant

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!

            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
              LOL Dugger,
              That's what I was going to post.
              There should have been that 3rd option.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
              wrote:

              > how about neither!
              >
              > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
              > pittscomicon group:
              >
              > who do you not want to see this year?
              >
              > o Dawn of the Dead people
              > o Johnny Valiant

              > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
              Groups
              > web site listed above.
              >
              > Thanks!

              > Comic
              book Comic book
              store Comic book
              artist
              Comic book cover
              Comic book for sale Dc
              comic
              book

              Service.

              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
                pittscomicon group:

                I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

                o To buy stuff
                o To sell stuff
                o To meet/interact with the artists
                o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
                o To attend the charity auction
                o For the poker tournament
                o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
                o To try and build my business/reputation
                o To ogle the ladies
                o To ogle the dudes

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 29 , May 8 1:41 PM
                  pittscomicon group:

                  What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                  o great
                  o nice
                  o ok
                  o needs work
                  o oh my god that's bad

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • Kirisawa Fuko
                  Message 8 of 29 , May 9 3:25 PM
                    Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                    we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                    went/was run?

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    > pittscomicon group:
                    >
                    > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                    Comicon

                    > o great
                    > o nice
                    > o ok
                    > o needs work
                    > o oh my god that's bad

                    > web site listed above.
                    >
                    > Thanks!

                  • MTB
                    Message 9 of 29 , May 9 3:30 PM

                      > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                      > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                      > went/was run?
                      >
                      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                      > > pittscomicon group:
                      > >
                      > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                      > Comicon
                      > >
                      > > o great
                      > > o nice
                      > > o ok
                      > > o needs work
                      > > o oh my god that's bad

                      > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                      Groups
                      > > web site listed above.
                      > >
                      > > Thanks!

                      what u saw
                    • MTB
                      Message 10 of 29 , May 9 3:30 PM

                        > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                        > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                        > went/was run?
                        >
                        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                        > > pittscomicon group:
                        > >
                        > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                        > Comicon
                        > >
                        > > o great
                        > > o nice
                        > > o ok
                        > > o needs work
                        > > o oh my god that's bad

                        > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                        Groups
                        > > web site listed above.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks!

                        what u saw
                      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                          pittscomicon group:

                          would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                          o yes once a month
                          o yes twice a month
                          o no
                          o depends

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                            pittscomicon group:

                            Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                            But shows interest....

                            o Hell Yeah!
                            o No Way!
                            o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                              pittscomicon group:

                              Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                              o Not his best work
                              o Too cartoonish
                              o Ok but could have been better
                              o Great!!!
                              o Bad colors

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                            • Anthony
                              Message 14 of 29 , May 1 8:28 AM
                                I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                                The colored version:
                                http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de