Re: Two quesitons about this year's con

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2009
      Hey Rich,

      I'll answer all three of your questions with,

      I don't know,
      I don't know
      and I don't know?

      Sorry I can't be of more help yet but I just don't know right now.

      The first two events, The Anime Room and The Video Game Room where both run by organizations outside of the convention staff itself. Whether either of these organizations or some other organization would want to take up the mantle of these events is yet to be seen. But we would be more than accomidating to any person or organization willing to take up the torch. Additionally, we are always more than willing to listen to anyone with a proposed event that they think would enhance the show.

      The Movie Room will still be in operation because it is run internally by our staff. (YEAH JOEL GAVER!!! for his efforts)

      The Charity Poker Tournament is still up in the air.

      Sorry I can't be more forthcoming with information on these events right now, but I promise to keep you informed with any new info concerning these and other events for 2009.