New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
      pittscomicon group:

      What comic artist would you guys like to see?

      o Alex Ross
      o Nick Bradshaw
      o Dan Brereton

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Philip Herzog
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
        Bruce Campbell
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
          Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
          figure. :)

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
            pittscomicon group:

            who do you not want to see this year?

            o Dawn of the Dead people
            o Johnny Valiant

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!

              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
                LOL Dugger,
                That's what I was going to post.
                There should have been that 3rd option.

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                wrote:

                > how about neither!
                >
                > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                > pittscomicon group:
                >
                > who do you not want to see this year?
                >
                > o Dawn of the Dead people
                > o Johnny Valiant

                > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                Groups
                > web site listed above.
                >
                > Thanks!

                > Comic
                book Comic book
                store Comic book
                artist
                Comic book cover
                Comic book for sale Dc
                comic
                book

                Service.

                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
                  pittscomicon group:

                  I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

                  o To buy stuff
                  o To sell stuff
                  o To meet/interact with the artists
                  o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
                  o To attend the charity auction
                  o For the poker tournament
                  o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
                  o To try and build my business/reputation
                  o To ogle the ladies
                  o To ogle the dudes

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 29 , May 8 1:41 PM
                    pittscomicon group:

                    What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                    o great
                    o nice
                    o ok
                    o needs work
                    o oh my god that's bad

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • Kirisawa Fuko
                    Message 9 of 29 , May 9 3:25 PM
                      Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                      we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                      went/was run?

                      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > pittscomicon group:
                      >
                      > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                      Comicon

                      > o great
                      > o nice
                      > o ok
                      > o needs work
                      > o oh my god that's bad

                      > web site listed above.
                      >
                      > Thanks!

                    • MTB
                      Message 10 of 29 , May 9 3:30 PM

                        > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                        > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                        > went/was run?
                        >
                        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                        > > pittscomicon group:
                        > >
                        > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                        > Comicon
                        > >
                        > > o great
                        > > o nice
                        > > o ok
                        > > o needs work
                        > > o oh my god that's bad

                        > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                        Groups
                        > > web site listed above.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks!

                        what u saw
                      • MTB
                        Message 11 of 29 , May 9 3:30 PM

                          > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                          > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                          > went/was run?
                          >
                          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                          > > pittscomicon group:
                          > >
                          > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                          > Comicon
                          > >
                          > > o great
                          > > o nice
                          > > o ok
                          > > o needs work
                          > > o oh my god that's bad

                          > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                          Groups
                          > > web site listed above.
                          > >
                          > > Thanks!

                          what u saw
                        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                            pittscomicon group:

                            would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                            o yes once a month
                            o yes twice a month
                            o no
                            o depends

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                              pittscomicon group:

                              Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                              But shows interest....

                              o Hell Yeah!
                              o No Way!
                              o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                                pittscomicon group:

                                Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                                o Not his best work
                                o Too cartoonish
                                o Ok but could have been better
                                o Great!!!
                                o Bad colors

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                              • Anthony
                                Message 15 of 29 , May 1 8:28 AM
                                  I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                                  The colored version:
                                  http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de