Re: [pittscomicon] Convention Update, Six Months and Counting

  • marveldc1
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2009
      Hopefully George Perez can be there this year, as he seemed to be a regular staple in year's past (except last year).

      -marveldc1

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2009
        I was under the impression he was taking a sabbatical of sorts?

        On Tue Mar 24 12:43 , marveldc1 sent:

[...]

      • D Griff
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2009
          He is back on the comic con circuit starting this year

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2009
            My impression, was that his sabbatical was no appearances until the 2009 Comicon Season. He was there in 2007. He skipped the 2008 Con (his sabbatical). Now I hope he's back on track. I know he's scheduled for Wizard World Chicago in August. Let's hope he's there!