WE ARE OPEN for Business!!!

  • Chris Underwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009

      Well, It took a little longer than we thought it would....and there are still a few tweaks to be made....but let me assure you....................
      WE ARE OPEN for Business!!!

      Not only do we have the best prices on a killer selection of CGCs, hard to find variants, and signed exclusives....we also have origional art and signed exclusives from the one and only Mark Kidwell!!

      Please come by and check us out at: http://www.watchworkscomics.com
      Even if you don't see anything you need, let me know what you think about the site.

      Order by 4/1/09 and a cool free goodie will be added to your shipment, not to mention FREE SHIPPING!!!!

      Thanks so much to everyone here who helped make this happen!!!!
      Chris