New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
      pittscomicon group:

      What wrestlers would you guys like to see?

      o RVD
      o Terry Funk
      o Raven
      o Mick Foley
      o Steven Richards
      o Shane Douglas

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
        pittscomicon group:

        What comic artist would you guys like to see?

        o Alex Ross
        o Nick Bradshaw
        o Dan Brereton

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Philip Herzog
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
          Bruce Campbell
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
            Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
            figure. :)

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
              pittscomicon group:

              who do you not want to see this year?

              o Dawn of the Dead people
              o Johnny Valiant

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!

                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
                  LOL Dugger,
                  That's what I was going to post.
                  There should have been that 3rd option.

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > how about neither!
                  >
                  > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                  > pittscomicon group:
                  >
                  > who do you not want to see this year?
                  >
                  > o Dawn of the Dead people
                  > o Johnny Valiant

                  > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                  Groups
                  > web site listed above.
                  >
                  > Thanks!

                  > Comic
                  book Comic book
                  store Comic book
                  artist
                  Comic book cover
                  Comic book for sale Dc
                  comic
                  book

                  Service.

                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
                    pittscomicon group:

                    I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

                    o To buy stuff
                    o To sell stuff
                    o To meet/interact with the artists
                    o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
                    o To attend the charity auction
                    o For the poker tournament
                    o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
                    o To try and build my business/reputation
                    o To ogle the ladies
                    o To ogle the dudes

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 29 , May 8, 2006
                      pittscomicon group:

                      What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                      o great
                      o nice
                      o ok
                      o needs work
                      o oh my god that's bad

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • Kirisawa Fuko
                      Message 10 of 29 , May 9, 2006
                        Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                        we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                        went/was run?

                        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                        > pittscomicon group:
                        >
                        > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                        Comicon

                        > o great
                        > o nice
                        > o ok
                        > o needs work
                        > o oh my god that's bad

                        > web site listed above.
                        >
                        > Thanks!

                      • MTB
                        Message 11 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                          > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                          > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                          > went/was run?
                          >
                          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                          > > pittscomicon group:
                          > >
                          > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                          > Comicon
                          > >
                          > > o great
                          > > o nice
                          > > o ok
                          > > o needs work
                          > > o oh my god that's bad

                          > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                          Groups
                          > > web site listed above.
                          > >
                          > > Thanks!

                          what u saw
                        • MTB
                          Message 12 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                            > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                            > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                            > went/was run?
                            >
                            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                            > > pittscomicon group:
                            > >
                            > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                            > Comicon
                            > >
                            > > o great
                            > > o nice
                            > > o ok
                            > > o needs work
                            > > o oh my god that's bad

                            > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                            Groups
                            > > web site listed above.
                            > >
                            > > Thanks!

                            what u saw
                          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                              pittscomicon group:

                              would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                              o yes once a month
                              o yes twice a month
                              o no
                              o depends

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                                pittscomicon group:

                                Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                                But shows interest....

                                o Hell Yeah!
                                o No Way!
                                o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                              • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 29 , Apr 27 2:36 PM
                                  pittscomicon group:

                                  Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                                  o Not his best work
                                  o Too cartoonish
                                  o Ok but could have been better
                                  o Great!!!
                                  o Bad colors

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                • Anthony
                                  Message 16 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                                    I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                                    The colored version:
                                    http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de