Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Tom Savini

  • jencomx3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 4, 2009
      He might be the greatest guy in the world, he was just an ass to get paid money for an autograph then sign it in a place where, unless you shine a light on it at a certain angle, you won't even see the signature. I work in the comics industry at http://www.comicon.com/pulse . I've met a lot of people more and less famous than Savini and I have never come across anyone who was paid to sign something who didn't first ask, "Where would you like that signature?" IF he's at Pittsburgh this September, I probably will have words with him. I think he owes him a signature where it can be viewed for free and an apology.

      Jen

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 4, 2009
        WOW someone went back aways for this one, but once again I agree with you, and I too think he is a ass, I hope you get that autograph.