Re: New Convention Update

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
      OOOPS, Roger's right. After sixteen years and thousands of guests, my
      memory is beginning to fail.

      Thanx Roger!

      P.A.T.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "R" <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

      > One minor correction regarding the update - this will not be John
      > Totleben's first PCC appearance. He was at the show in 1999. Glad to
      > hear he is coming back!
      >
      > --Roger

    • Lisa Davis
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
        Found out that  Pat Ollife and Ron Frenz  are attending the Comicon once again in September.    Don't know if SpiderGirl will make her apperance again or not....She hasn't called or written me in a while!
        ~L.