Re: New Convention Update

  • R
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2009
      One minor correction regarding the update - this will not be John
      Totleben's first PCC appearance. He was at the show in 1999. Glad to
      hear he is coming back!

      --Roger
    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2009
        Thanks for the update Pat, it's always nice to see first timers join
        the Pittsburgh Comicon family.

        Also, here's another link for May's New Dimension comicon at Century
        III.
        The mall is about 40 minutes from Monroeville, across town (but right
        in my back yard - yeah!).

        http://www.ndcomics.com/0508show.html
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
          OOOPS, Roger's right. After sixteen years and thousands of guests, my
          memory is beginning to fail.

          Thanx Roger!

          P.A.T.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "R" <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

          > One minor correction regarding the update - this will not be John
          > Totleben's first PCC appearance. He was at the show in 1999. Glad to
          > hear he is coming back!
          >
          > --Roger

        • Lisa Davis
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
            Found out that  Pat Ollife and Ron Frenz  are attending the Comicon once again in September.    Don't know if SpiderGirl will make her apperance again or not....She hasn't called or written me in a while!