New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
      pittscomicon group:

      What actor would you guys like to see?

      o Robert Englund
      o Ken Kirzinger
      o Bruce Campbell
      o Ernie Hudson
      o Harold Ramis

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
        pittscomicon group:

        What wrestlers would you guys like to see?

        o RVD
        o Terry Funk
        o Raven
        o Mick Foley
        o Steven Richards
        o Shane Douglas

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
          pittscomicon group:

          What comic artist would you guys like to see?

          o Alex Ross
          o Nick Bradshaw
          o Dan Brereton

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Philip Herzog
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
            Bruce Campbell
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
              Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
              figure. :)

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
                pittscomicon group:

                who do you not want to see this year?

                o Dawn of the Dead people
                o Johnny Valiant

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!

                  Message 8 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
                    LOL Dugger,
                    That's what I was going to post.
                    There should have been that 3rd option.

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                    wrote:

                    > how about neither!
                    >
                    > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                    > pittscomicon group:
                    >
                    > who do you not want to see this year?
                    >
                    > o Dawn of the Dead people
                    > o Johnny Valiant

                    > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                    Groups
                    > web site listed above.
                    >
                    > Thanks!

                    > Comic
                    book Comic book
                    store Comic book
                    artist
                    Comic book cover
                    Comic book for sale Dc
                    comic
                    book

                    Service.

                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
                      pittscomicon group:

                      I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

                      o To buy stuff
                      o To sell stuff
                      o To meet/interact with the artists
                      o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
                      o To attend the charity auction
                      o For the poker tournament
                      o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
                      o To try and build my business/reputation
                      o To ogle the ladies
                      o To ogle the dudes

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 29 , May 8, 2006
                        pittscomicon group:

                        What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                        o great
                        o nice
                        o ok
                        o needs work
                        o oh my god that's bad

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • Kirisawa Fuko
                        Message 11 of 29 , May 9, 2006
                          Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                          we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                          went/was run?

                          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                          > pittscomicon group:
                          >
                          > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                          Comicon

                          > o great
                          > o nice
                          > o ok
                          > o needs work
                          > o oh my god that's bad

                          > web site listed above.
                          >
                          > Thanks!

                        • MTB
                          Message 12 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                            > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                            > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                            > went/was run?
                            >
                            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                            > > pittscomicon group:
                            > >
                            > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                            > Comicon
                            > >
                            > > o great
                            > > o nice
                            > > o ok
                            > > o needs work
                            > > o oh my god that's bad

                            > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                            Groups
                            > > web site listed above.
                            > >
                            > > Thanks!

                            what u saw
                          • MTB
                            Message 13 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                              > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                              > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                              > went/was run?
                              >
                              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                              > > pittscomicon group:
                              > >
                              > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                              > Comicon
                              > >
                              > > o great
                              > > o nice
                              > > o ok
                              > > o needs work
                              > > o oh my god that's bad

                              > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                              Groups
                              > > web site listed above.
                              > >
                              > > Thanks!

                              what u saw
                            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                                pittscomicon group:

                                would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                                o yes once a month
                                o yes twice a month
                                o no
                                o depends

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                              • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jul 27 8:02 PM
                                  pittscomicon group:

                                  Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                                  But shows interest....

                                  o Hell Yeah!
                                  o No Way!
                                  o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                                    pittscomicon group:

                                    Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                                    o Not his best work
                                    o Too cartoonish
                                    o Ok but could have been better
                                    o Great!!!
                                    o Bad colors

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                  • Anthony
                                    Message 17 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                                      I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                                      The colored version:
                                      http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de