Re: this con better be good

  • fourthfloortodd
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
      I agree Dugger, at least we do have a con we can go to. Even though
      it's two hours away from me!
      I would LOVE to see someone from MST3K be a guest, or how about
      someone else from the Friday The 13th movies? Like Adrianne King,
      Betsy Palmer, or something like that?

      -
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
        its 2 hours almost for me too, but its just far enough away to keep me away from all the poeple that piss me off.