Re: [pittscomicon] Re: this con better be good

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
      Ive been watching this thread, and while some people say the con better do this or better do that, we are lucky we even have a comicon to go to
      as for FFT's suggestion of someone from MST3K.... "FREAKIN' BRILLIANT" suggestion man. that would be toally awesome. just my 2 cents.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
        I agree Dugger, at least we do have a con we can go to. Even though
        it's two hours away from me!
        I would LOVE to see someone from MST3K be a guest, or how about
        someone else from the Friday The 13th movies? Like Adrianne King,
        Betsy Palmer, or something like that?

        -
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
          its 2 hours almost for me too, but its just far enough away to keep me away from all the poeple that piss me off.