Re: this con better be good

  • fourthfloortodd
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
      Yeah it would be great to see some newer guests this time and not some
      that were in Star Wars for less than 5 minutes..how about some of the
      guys from Mystery Science Theater 3000 ? That would be a good draw
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
        Ive been watching this thread, and while some people say the con better do this or better do that, we are lucky we even have a comicon to go to
        as for FFT's suggestion of someone from MST3K.... "FREAKIN' BRILLIANT" suggestion man. that would be toally awesome. just my 2 cents.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
          I agree Dugger, at least we do have a con we can go to. Even though
          it's two hours away from me!
          I would LOVE to see someone from MST3K be a guest, or how about
          someone else from the Friday The 13th movies? Like Adrianne King,
          Betsy Palmer, or something like that?

          -
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 15, 2009
            its 2 hours almost for me too, but its just far enough away to keep me away from all the poeple that piss me off.