Re: gathering for THe Watchmen

  • briantlaslo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2009
      there's a group of us planning to go see it on Sunday, March 8,
      probably the early evening show. Haven't been to the IMAX at the
      waterfront yet, does anybody know if they have the VIP seating for the
      IMAX theater? I imagine that they would. Anyway there is going to be
      somewhere between 5 and 11 of us,. If anybody else wants to join in,
      maybe we can get together for some dinner before the movie. Just let
      me know

      Bri

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz" <chaz_i_am@...> wrote:

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "APB" <mamabeast@> wrote:
      > >
      > > i know we breifly mentioned The Watchmen last saturday, but who
      all would
      > > committ to a pittsburgh gathering forThe Watchmen, at waterfront
      AMC IMAX
      > > saturday afternoon, march 7 then going to say Dave and BUsters
      (open to
      > > other suggestions) for a post movie disection.
      > >

      > > I truely enjoyed myself last saturday (and yes ive joined the SW
      board) and
      > > want to see what we can do about gathering the Pittsburgh Tribe
      more often

      > > this is assuming that the roumers from the UK are wrong and that
      TOrchwood
      > > isnt returning that night, if it is, all bets are off on my end,
      Jack
      > > comes first (so to speak)
      > >
      > > APB (Paula B)
      > I may be going on Saturday, March 7th, but my friends haven't
      decided for sure when.
      > You don't have to worry about the Torchwood conflict. It looks like
      it will be airing in
      > either June or July. It's not a full season. It will be a five
      episode mini-series called
      > "Torchwood: Children Of Earth" and will be aired in England and
      America around the same