Re: gathering for THe Watchmen

  • Chaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2009
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "APB" <mamabeast@...> wrote:

      > i know we breifly mentioned The Watchmen last saturday, but who all would
      > committ to a pittsburgh gathering forThe Watchmen, at waterfront AMC IMAX
      > saturday afternoon, march 7 then going to say Dave and BUsters (open to
      > other suggestions) for a post movie disection.
      >

      > I truely enjoyed myself last saturday (and yes ive joined the SW board) and
      > want to see what we can do about gathering the Pittsburgh Tribe more often
      >
      > this is assuming that the roumers from the UK are wrong and that TOrchwood
      > isnt returning that night, if it is, all bets are off on my end, Jack
      > comes first (so to speak)
      >
      > APB (Paula B)
      I may be going on Saturday, March 7th, but my friends haven't decided for sure when.
      You don't have to worry about the Torchwood conflict. It looks like it will be airing in
      either June or July. It's not a full season. It will be a five episode mini-series called
      "Torchwood: Children Of Earth" and will be aired in England and America around the same
      time. Then it will be released on DVD in July.
      Here's the scoop:
      http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Torchwood-Rumors/11309
    • briantlaslo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2009
        there's a group of us planning to go see it on Sunday, March 8,
        probably the early evening show. Haven't been to the IMAX at the
        waterfront yet, does anybody know if they have the VIP seating for the
        IMAX theater? I imagine that they would. Anyway there is going to be
        somewhere between 5 and 11 of us,. If anybody else wants to join in,
        maybe we can get together for some dinner before the movie. Just let
        me know

        Bri