gathering for THe Watchmen

  • APB
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14 11:35 AM
      i know we breifly mentioned The Watchmen last saturday, but who all would
      committ to a pittsburgh gathering forThe Watchmen, at waterfront AMC IMAX
      saturday afternoon, march 7 then going to say Dave and BUsters (open to
      other suggestions) for a post movie disection.

      I truely enjoyed myself last saturday (and yes ive joined the SW board) and
      want to see what we can do about gathering the Pittsburgh Tribe more often

      this is assuming that the roumers from the UK are wrong and that TOrchwood
      isnt returning that night, if it is, all bets are off on my end, Jack
      comes first (so to speak)

      APB (Paula B)

      AIM EnsBarlow
      LiveJournal: mamabeast
      MSN mama_Beast@...

      Gwen: Ianto, hi. I'm sorry. I didn't realize—
      Ianto: Doesn't matter.
      Gwen: I wouldn't have come in if I'd known—
      Jack: Always room for one more. We could have used an hour ago for naked
      hide-and-seek.
      Ianto: He cheats. He always cheats
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14 11:47 AM
        id go but im leaving for the military again on monday. only been back a week from my last trip. ill be back early april. might be home for 2 weeks then gone for another week. ill be missing all kinda good stuff this spring

        MSN mama_Beast@gmail. com

        Gwen: Ianto, hi. I'm sorry. I didn't realize—
        Ianto: Doesn't matter.
        Gwen: I wouldn't have come in if I'd known—
        Jack: Always room for one more. We could have used an hour ago for naked
        hide-and-seek.
        Ianto: He cheats. He always cheats

        Nothing says I love you like flowers! Find a florist near you now.
      • Chaz
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14 12:38 PM
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "APB" <mamabeast@...> wrote:

          > i know we breifly mentioned The Watchmen last saturday, but who all would
          > committ to a pittsburgh gathering forThe Watchmen, at waterfront AMC IMAX
          > saturday afternoon, march 7 then going to say Dave and BUsters (open to
          > other suggestions) for a post movie disection.
          >

          > I truely enjoyed myself last saturday (and yes ive joined the SW board) and
          > want to see what we can do about gathering the Pittsburgh Tribe more often
          >
          > this is assuming that the roumers from the UK are wrong and that TOrchwood
          > isnt returning that night, if it is, all bets are off on my end, Jack
          > comes first (so to speak)
          >
          > APB (Paula B)
          I may be going on Saturday, March 7th, but my friends haven't decided for sure when.
          You don't have to worry about the Torchwood conflict. It looks like it will be airing in
          either June or July. It's not a full season. It will be a five episode mini-series called
          "Torchwood: Children Of Earth" and will be aired in England and America around the same
          time. Then it will be released on DVD in July.
          Here's the scoop:
          http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Torchwood-Rumors/11309
        • briantlaslo
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 14 1:43 PM
            there's a group of us planning to go see it on Sunday, March 8,
            probably the early evening show. Haven't been to the IMAX at the
            waterfront yet, does anybody know if they have the VIP seating for the
            IMAX theater? I imagine that they would. Anyway there is going to be
            somewhere between 5 and 11 of us,. If anybody else wants to join in,
            maybe we can get together for some dinner before the movie. Just let
            me know

            Bri