Re: feeling kind of ripped off

  • baldalbinoyeti
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 16, 2005
      Genghis Con doesn't look too bad. I might check it out. The only
      people I wouldn't mind meeting are Gunnar Hansen and Jasmine St.
      Clair.

      I just checked out the Chiller Theatre site myself. I wish there was
      some way I could make it. A lot of wrestlers are gonna be there,
      including RVD of all people. Man, it makes me so mad that I can't go.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
      <spacghst@s...> wrote:

      > Wow, I haven't seen Jo-Bob Briggs in a long time... I miss
      Monstervision...

      > on 10/8/05 5:39 AM, Gene Fenton at gfenton@p... wrote:
      >

      > Reply to: info@g...
      > Date: 2005-09-16, 10:59AM EDT
      >

      > Genghis Con is shaping up to be a terrific show. This horror and
      > entertainment convention is filling a need in Pittsburgh, as there
      hasn't
      > been a full-fledged terror-gathering in the city for several years
      now.
      > Genghis Con's guests include guest-of-honor Herschel Gordon Lewis
      making a
      > very rare public appearance; Gunnar Hansen and Ed Neal(The Texas
      Chainsaw
      > Massacre); film authority and personality Joe-Bob Briggs
      (Monstervision, The
      > Daily Show); Reggie Bannister (The "Phantasm" series); Scream
      Queen Brinke
      > Stevens; Amy Lynn Best ("Severe Injuries"); Jasmine St. Claire
      ("Swamp
      > Zombies"; ECW manager); Debbie Rochon ("Nowhere Man"); artists
      Dave Nestler
      > ("Blonde and Gagged") and Joe Jusko ("Tomb Raider") and many more!
      The fest
      > also boasts the world premiere screening of the eagerly-awaited
      horror
      > smash, "Skin Crawl"!
      >
      > Dealer's tables at Genghis Con (Radisson Hotel, Greentree, PA,
      November
      > 18-20) are going fast as are the "con rate" hotel rooms.
      >
      > Currently, tables for the dealer's room run only $150; a limited
      number of
      > tables in the guest room are still available for $200 each, but
      only for a
      > very limited time.
      >
      > Tickets for the event are just $10 per day in advance ($15 at the
      door),
      > with weekend passes just $25 ($35 at the door).
      >
      > If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to
      contact us
      > at info@g...
      >
      > Visit the site at www.genghisconpa.com!
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Genghis Con Staff
      > www.genghisconpa.com <http://www.genghisconpa.com>

    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 16, 2005
        I might go to Genghis Con, to get Tom Sullivan to sign my Evil Dead
        DVD booklet, and maybe the people from Bubba Ho_tep to sign my DVD
        cover, but other than that don't know anyone else, besides Jasmine,
        and already met her.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 30, 2005
          Would someone please shut this guy up? All he ever seems to do is
          talk about how he's gonna get his Evil Dead DVD signed at Geghis
          Con. it's getting annoying.

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 30, 2005
            LOL  seems some folk live their hobbies.Ive collected comics for 33 years and quite frankly , i dont obsess on any title. I know alot of guys like the Genghis Guy and its just creepy.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 30, 2005
              I only posted this once. Not sure why it came up as many times it
              did.
              Glitches happen, it's the internet.
              You DO know, you don't have to read every post?

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 30, 2005
                I just found out I can delete messages.
                So I deleted the other 2..
                Sorry to everyone, didn't mean to annoy anyone.

                If someone had bothered looking, the repeat messages were all timed at
                the exact same time, but I guess some people are perfect.