Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Eric Basaldua

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
      I do understand that, But I'm sure you understand my point too. I'm looking forward to the September version of the Pittsburgh Comicon, I think there is great potential for "NEW" guests. Also if anyone is looking for a hotel, Red Roof is up the street probably 2 miles (if that) I booked my rooms already $63 a night, pretty sweet deal.

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
        Absolutely, man. I'm not looking to piss on or off anyone. :)

        We gotta set something up so we can identify members from here. It'd be nice to put faces to names.

        On Tue Feb 3 6:02 , DUGGER sent:

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
          I have to agree, Ive met 2 people from the group, over the last few years.

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
            If at all possible, I'll be posting a pic of myself with what I'll be wearing, so that should help lol

            On Tue Feb 3 9:18 , DUGGER sent:

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
              I agree 100% with you. I ask Holly G! and Jim Balent if they are going to attend the con every year. If they don't go I don't go simple as that.