Re: Eric Basaldua

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2009
      Let me preface this with I don't work for Pittsburgh Comicon, but I
      think Patrick and Renee would agree with me.

      Please stop sending invites to or asking artists to come to the con.
      You're acting as though you are staff with the con and extending an
      official invite. I understand that you're fan of Mr. Basaldua's work,
      but you may be doing more harm than good.
    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
        Even when I preface that I'm not extending an official invite as staff with the Con and simply a fan hoping to see them there or wondering whether they'd thought about attending?

        Is a fan not supposed to talk to an artist about seeing them at the only venue that fan attends?

        On Tue Feb 3 0:13 , 'axxinjaxxin' sent:

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
          You both have good points.But please, lets not have a pissing match.

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
            No pissing, Dugger. Just asking. :)

            On Tue Feb 3 5:35 , DUGGER sent:

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
              I do understand that, But I'm sure you understand my point too. I'm looking forward to the September version of the Pittsburgh Comicon, I think there is great potential for "NEW" guests. Also if anyone is looking for a hotel, Red Roof is up the street probably 2 miles (if that) I booked my rooms already $63 a night, pretty sweet deal.

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
                Absolutely, man. I'm not looking to piss on or off anyone. :)

                We gotta set something up so we can identify members from here. It'd be nice to put faces to names.

                On Tue Feb 3 6:02 , DUGGER sent:

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
                  I have to agree, Ive met 2 people from the group, over the last few years.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
                    If at all possible, I'll be posting a pic of myself with what I'll be wearing, so that should help lol

                    On Tue Feb 3 9:18 , DUGGER sent:

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 3, 2009
                      I agree 100% with you. I ask Holly G! and Jim Balent if they are going to attend the con every year. If they don't go I don't go simple as that.