Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh's Goin' To The Super Bowl

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2009
      iM PROUD TO SAY i WAS AT THE GAME, AND T BE QUITE  HONEST
      THIS WAS AWESOME

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2009
        I can pretty well say that we had problems controlling the VOLUME OF OUR VOICES during the game :)

      • Maya
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 22, 2009
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
          wrote:
          I don't know what to say but "I love Pittsburgh;......Man I love this
          country. This is the start of a Great year"