Pittsburgh's Goin' To The Super Bowl

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2009
      Surprised nobody started this thread yet...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3uiCRr3dGE

      And just remember, there is only one word worse in the English
      language than the F-word... and that word is Cleveland, which is all
      the Baltimore Ravens will ever be... the former Cleveland Browns.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2009
        iM PROUD TO SAY i WAS AT THE GAME, AND T BE QUITE  HONEST
        THIS WAS AWESOME

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19, 2009
          I can pretty well say that we had problems controlling the VOLUME OF OUR VOICES during the game :)

        • Maya
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2009
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
            wrote:
            I don't know what to say but "I love Pittsburgh;......Man I love this
            country. This is the start of a Great year"