New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 8, 2005
      pittscomicon group:

      Who would you like to see at the 2006 Pittsburgh Comicon?

      o Stan Lee
      o Brian M Bendis
      o Bruno Sammartino
      o J. Winick
      o Carmen Electra

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
        pittscomicon group:

        What actor would you guys like to see?

        o Robert Englund
        o Ken Kirzinger
        o Bruce Campbell
        o Ernie Hudson
        o Harold Ramis

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
          pittscomicon group:

          What wrestlers would you guys like to see?

          o RVD
          o Terry Funk
          o Raven
          o Mick Foley
          o Steven Richards
          o Shane Douglas

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
            pittscomicon group:

            What comic artist would you guys like to see?

            o Alex Ross
            o Nick Bradshaw
            o Dan Brereton

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Philip Herzog
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
              Bruce Campbell
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
                figure. :)

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
                  pittscomicon group:

                  who do you not want to see this year?

                  o Dawn of the Dead people
                  o Johnny Valiant

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!

                    Message 9 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
                      LOL Dugger,
                      That's what I was going to post.
                      There should have been that 3rd option.

                      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                      wrote:

                      > how about neither!
                      >
                      > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                      > pittscomicon group:
                      >
                      > who do you not want to see this year?
                      >
                      > o Dawn of the Dead people
                      > o Johnny Valiant

                      > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                      Groups
                      > web site listed above.
                      >
                      > Thanks!

                      > Comic
                      book Comic book
                      store Comic book
                      artist
                      Comic book cover
                      Comic book for sale Dc
                      comic
                      book

                      Service.

                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
                        pittscomicon group:

                        I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

                        o To buy stuff
                        o To sell stuff
                        o To meet/interact with the artists
                        o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
                        o To attend the charity auction
                        o For the poker tournament
                        o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
                        o To try and build my business/reputation
                        o To ogle the ladies
                        o To ogle the dudes

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 29 , May 8, 2006
                          pittscomicon group:

                          What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                          o great
                          o nice
                          o ok
                          o needs work
                          o oh my god that's bad

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • Kirisawa Fuko
                          Message 12 of 29 , May 9, 2006
                            Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                            we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                            went/was run?

                            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                            > pittscomicon group:
                            >
                            > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                            Comicon

                            > o great
                            > o nice
                            > o ok
                            > o needs work
                            > o oh my god that's bad

                            > web site listed above.
                            >
                            > Thanks!

                          • MTB
                            Message 13 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                              > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                              > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                              > went/was run?
                              >
                              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                              > > pittscomicon group:
                              > >
                              > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                              > Comicon
                              > >
                              > > o great
                              > > o nice
                              > > o ok
                              > > o needs work
                              > > o oh my god that's bad

                              > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                              Groups
                              > > web site listed above.
                              > >
                              > > Thanks!

                              what u saw
                            • MTB
                              Message 14 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                                > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                > went/was run?
                                >
                                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                                > > pittscomicon group:
                                > >
                                > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                > Comicon
                                > >
                                > > o great
                                > > o nice
                                > > o ok
                                > > o needs work
                                > > o oh my god that's bad

                                > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                Groups
                                > > web site listed above.
                                > >
                                > > Thanks!

                                what u saw
                              • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                                  pittscomicon group:

                                  would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                                  o yes once a month
                                  o yes twice a month
                                  o no
                                  o depends

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                                    pittscomicon group:

                                    Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                                    But shows interest....

                                    o Hell Yeah!
                                    o No Way!
                                    o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                                      pittscomicon group:

                                      Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                                      o Not his best work
                                      o Too cartoonish
                                      o Ok but could have been better
                                      o Great!!!
                                      o Bad colors

                                      web site listed above.

                                      Thanks!
                                    • Anthony
                                      Message 18 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                                        I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                                        The colored version:
                                        http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de