Re: [pittscomicon] Steel City CON

  • G.W.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
      Mick Foley?!

      @_@

      On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Andrew Harmon
      <aharmon@...> wrote:
      > I always feel awkward during those moments when your face to face with
      > actresses like Bach.
      >
      > "Hi, yeah, hi,. I just loved the Dukes of Hazard and I just wanted to tell
      > you ... I fantasized about marrying you when I was a kid. Good times. So how
      > are you?" :)
      >
      > For Sandra Taylor it's even more difficult.
      >
      > "Yeah, hey, hi. Boy I don't know who you are but I fantasized about marrying
      > you as soon as I saw your picture. How are you?"
      >
      > Of course I present to you the PG versions, but I think you all get the
      > idea.
      >
      > :)
      >

      > On Tue Jan 13 9:15 , 'dugger_rockz' sent:
      >
      > http://www.steelcitycon.com/
      >
      > They announced a few guests that is going to be making an appearance in
      > April
      > Mick Foley
      > Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke)
      > and some poster chick that is pretty hot
      >
      > anyhoo thats a pretty damn good start, Foley alone will pull in a
      > crowd, remember how many people he brought to the comicon a few years
      > back?
      >
      > I look forward to who else they will bring in. I know they have had a
      > car from the munsters and the batmobile too, Would the Mach V be cool?
      > I think so. or maybe Starsky an Hutch's ride.
      > I dunno what do you guys thinks?

    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
        Personally, I never fantasized about marrying Mick but I won't take that away from someone else ;)

        On Tue Jan 13 14:07 , G.W. sent:

        Mick Foley?!

        @_@

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
          Yeah Im gonna second that motion, I never wanted to  uh  AHEM  Marry  Mick Foley either. lol

        • sjharvey9@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 15, 2009
            BANG !!  BANG !!!

            HAVE A NICE DAY!!