Can Someone Explain To Me.......

  • marveldc1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2009
      .....what the difference is between the Pittsburgh Comicon and the Steel City Con? Is there a difference?

      - Jim

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2009
        there is  difference, alot more toys an sport stuff, but its cool, In my humble opinion.You just bookmark their site an watch an see what else they add, there is always something there for everyone.