Re: [pittscomicon] Steel City CON

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
      I always feel awkward during those moments when your face to face with actresses like Bach.

      "Hi, yeah, hi,. I just loved the Dukes of Hazard and I just wanted to tell you ... I fantasized about marrying you when I was a kid. Good times. So how are you?" :)

      For Sandra Taylor it's even more difficult.

      "Yeah, hey, hi. Boy I don't know who you are but I fantasized about marrying you as soon as I saw your picture. How are you?"

      Of course I present to you the PG versions, but I think you all get the idea.

      :)

      On Tue Jan 13 9:15 , 'dugger_rockz' sent:

      http://www.steelcit ycon.com/

      They announced a few guests that is going to be making an appearance in
      April
      Mick Foley
      Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke)
      and some poster chick that is pretty hot

      anyhoo thats a pretty damn good start, Foley alone will pull in a
      crowd, remember how many people he brought to the comicon a few years
      back?

      I look forward to who else they will bring in. I know they have had a
      car from the munsters and the batmobile too, Would the Mach V be cool?
      I think so. or maybe Starsky an Hutch's ride.
      I dunno what do you guys thinks?

    • G.W.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
        Mick Foley?!

        @_@

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
          Personally, I never fantasized about marrying Mick but I won't take that away from someone else ;)

          On Tue Jan 13 14:07 , G.W. sent:

          Mick Foley?!

          @_@

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
            Yeah Im gonna second that motion, I never wanted to  uh  AHEM  Marry  Mick Foley either. lol

          • sjharvey9@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 15, 2009
              BANG !!  BANG !!!

              HAVE A NICE DAY!!