Steel City CON

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
      http://www.steelcitycon.com/

      They announced a few guests that is going to be making an appearance in
      April
      Mick Foley
      Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke)
      and some poster chick that is pretty hot

      anyhoo thats a pretty damn good start, Foley alone will pull in a
      crowd, remember how many people he brought to the comicon a few years
      back?

      I look forward to who else they will bring in. I know they have had a
      car from the munsters and the batmobile too, Would the Mach V be cool?
      I think so. or maybe Starsky an Hutch's ride.
      I dunno what do you guys thinks?
    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
        I always feel awkward during those moments when your face to face with actresses like Bach.

        "Hi, yeah, hi,. I just loved the Dukes of Hazard and I just wanted to tell you ... I fantasized about marrying you when I was a kid. Good times. So how are you?" :)

        For Sandra Taylor it's even more difficult.

        "Yeah, hey, hi. Boy I don't know who you are but I fantasized about marrying you as soon as I saw your picture. How are you?"

        Of course I present to you the PG versions, but I think you all get the idea.

        :)

        On Tue Jan 13 9:15 , 'dugger_rockz' sent:

        http://www.steelcit ycon.com/

        They announced a few guests that is going to be making an appearance in
        April
        Mick Foley
        Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke)
        and some poster chick that is pretty hot

        anyhoo thats a pretty damn good start, Foley alone will pull in a
        crowd, remember how many people he brought to the comicon a few years
        back?

        I look forward to who else they will bring in. I know they have had a
        car from the munsters and the batmobile too, Would the Mach V be cool?
        I think so. or maybe Starsky an Hutch's ride.
        I dunno what do you guys thinks?

      • G.W.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
          Mick Foley?!

          @_@

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
            Personally, I never fantasized about marrying Mick but I won't take that away from someone else ;)

            On Tue Jan 13 14:07 , G.W. sent:

            Mick Foley?!

            @_@

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 13, 2009
              Yeah Im gonna second that motion, I never wanted to  uh  AHEM  Marry  Mick Foley either. lol

            • sjharvey9@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 15, 2009
                BANG !!  BANG !!!

                HAVE A NICE DAY!!