hotel for the con?

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      If any of you are looking for a hotel for the comicon , I want to
      recommend the red roof inn, its 2 miles up the street from the show, I
      reserved my room yesterday, $62.99 a night, I have been staying at the
      extended stay motel and their rate is 79.99 a night. either place is
      pretty decent, I thought I would throw this info out there for anyone
      that may be looking for a room.