Re: Ya know what would be handy as hell?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hey Folks,

      First let me thank you all for your responses (both positive and
      negative) towards our change in dates in 2009. We know it will be
      inconvienent for some but the move was unavoidable. The New
      Convention Center is the best possible home for us and if it took
      changing our dates for this year so be it. Renee is meeting with our
      webmaster this week about changing the website so I would guess that
      it should be done by the end of the week. Normally, I would have
      tryed to coordinate the website change and the announcement a little
      better, but rumors of the shows move had started creeping up on the
      message board and I thought you all deserved a heads up. You all are
      our Comicon Family and when I can, you will always be the first to
      know any news concerning the Con. Keep posting your comments and
      questions and I'll do my best to keep you informed.

      Patrick
    • Sean
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2009
        Is there any word on when the Radisson website will be up and ready?
        Has anyone heard what the con rate will be? Has anyone made
        reservations successfully yet?

        Thanks!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rally_monkey_boy"
        <rally_monkey_boy@...> wrote:

        > Here, Here! I second that one about updating the website...Actual
        I'm