Re: News from the Comicon Front

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2009
      Random thought about getting that on the front page ASAP... usually
      around this time of year (first or second week of January) is when
      people start making hotel reservations for the con. I know I spoke to
      someone at the Rad about this some time ago, and she said not to wait
      until after the second week of January if you want a room here for
      Comicon.

      That being said, it might help to get that on the front page quickly
      so people either A> don't have to change hotel reservations or B> eat
      one night to cancel a reservation, as there are hotels down on
      Mossside Blvd that do have a cancellation policy that "if you cancel
      this reservation we will charge you your first night to cancel (ie The
      Super 8)".