Re: Ya know what would be handy as hell?

  • batmiteforever
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2009
      You beat me to it Anthony, There is a month between Pittsburgh and
      Baltimore so both are do able unless you over spend. I was talking
      with Gene Gonzales over the net about the date change and he said
      it's actually better for him and he is going to contact Renee to make
      sure he has a space. So if this is an indication maybe more intrest
      guest wise is on the way?
      Also I want to see the site updated too but keep in mind Patrick
      said that was coming in about a week or so. He responded to our
      postings in the forum first and I thank him for that.
      Lastly Tekkoschon claiming they are bigger...hmm never been to one
      and probably wont but nobody has ever brought me the Post Gazzette
      saying here is an article on that show, but every year they do for
      PGH con...Glad they found a "space" that could hold them and hope the
      new site in Monroeville reads there post too. All the best with
      that...but I can't wait to see our new diggs :) --- In
      pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <forgiona@...> wrote:

      > I am sure they planned around Baltimore. Baltimore is Oct 10-11,
      > while Pittsburgh is in early September. I'm glad guests won't have
      > conflicts.
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rally_monkey_boy"
      > <rally_monkey_boy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Here, Here! I second that one about updating the website...Actual
      I'm

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
        Hey Folks,

        First let me thank you all for your responses (both positive and
        negative) towards our change in dates in 2009. We know it will be
        inconvienent for some but the move was unavoidable. The New
        Convention Center is the best possible home for us and if it took
        changing our dates for this year so be it. Renee is meeting with our
        webmaster this week about changing the website so I would guess that
        it should be done by the end of the week. Normally, I would have
        tryed to coordinate the website change and the announcement a little
        better, but rumors of the shows move had started creeping up on the
        message board and I thought you all deserved a heads up. You all are
        our Comicon Family and when I can, you will always be the first to
        know any news concerning the Con. Keep posting your comments and
        questions and I'll do my best to keep you informed.

        Patrick
      • Sean
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 14, 2009
          Is there any word on when the Radisson website will be up and ready?
          Has anyone heard what the con rate will be? Has anyone made
          reservations successfully yet?

          Thanks!